- chicken breast -- choose Magnolia!
- dried rosemary, basil and chives
- DariCreme butter
- light soy sauce
- all purpose cream.. try Wandah powder mix - a - Magnolia product that gives wandahful taste
- wasabi paste
- blue cheese
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- olive oil
- cayenne and paprika
- veggies for the sides -- baby potato, green beans, red bell pepper, corn
Unleash the chef in you:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Tip: Fresh ground pepper gives better aroma. For greater flavor, crack it yourself instead of buying the ready ones.
- In a bowl, pour about 2-3 tbsp of light soy sauce, just enough to coat the chicken breast so it would not end up too salty. Mix in pinches of dried rosemary, basil and chives. Stir well and put the chicken to absorb the flavor. Set aside.
- Prep your veggies. Boil the potatoes until half-cooked. Remove from heat, add the green beans and bell pepper to blanch. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking and retain a vibrant color and crisp.
- For the dip, combine mayo and cream. Adjust the taste depending on how you want it to be creamy. Put in 1/2 tsp wasabi (or more if you want that extra kick). Stir in a small block of blue cheese, 1/4 tsp is enough. Sprinkle a pinch of cayenne and paprika powder. Stir well to avoid lumps.
- Heat your frying now, drizzle with olive oil. Once ready, lay down the chicken breast. Drop a slice of butter and let it melt while the chicken is cooking, throw in garlic. Flip the other side and baste. When ready, remove from heat and rest to keep moist.
- In the same pan, toss the veggies a bit.
- Get the chicken and slice. Lay on your plate, put a side of colorful veggies and enjoy with your wasabi dip.
To be a great cook, choose the right ingredients in creating the right dish. And choosing the right ingredients means choosing a trusted name -- Magnolia. It ensures to give the perfect flavor for every meal, be it on big occasions or just a simple gathering.
Make your taste buds crave for more and never worry because with Magnolia, every dish you make is masarap, masustansya at kayang-kaya!